A two component chemical anchoring injection system. A formulation derived from vinylester SF resin with very high bond strength, developed principally to anchor threaded rods and rebar into concrete. Used for high performance structural applications
• Suitable for use in Seismic applications under C2.
• Suitable for high loads within standard annulus and embedments.
• Fast working times for early loading in time sensitive applications.
• No styrene allows for use indoors and in enclosed spaces.
• Use in wet or flooded environments and fixing holes.
• High durability, resistance to chemicals.
• Used for studs and rebar.
• 10:1 resin available in a variety of cartridge types.
• Fixings in concrete, wood, or other high strength materials.
APPROVALS / REPORTS:
• 18/0952 - ETA - EAD 330499-00-0601 - Concrete M8-M30 Threaded Bars 8-32mm rebars
• 18/0948 - ETA - EAD 330087-00-0601 - Concrete 8-32mm Post-Installed Rebars + Fire
• 18/1000 - ETA - EAD 330076-00-0604 - Masonry M8-16 Use category b,c,d.
• CE Certified 1404-CPR-3092 / 3093 / 3136 - ZAG, Slovenia.
• Complies with Highways Agency Interim Advice Note 104/15.
• WRAS Approved for use with Potable drinking water* approval no. pending
• LEED tested 2009 EQ c4.1 SCAQMD rule 1168 (2005.)
• VOC A+ Rating (Volatile Organic Content)
• 300 ml | 420 ml