Ashima Tower 128 Rajdanga Gold Park 2nd Floor Kolkata—700107 West Bengal India
A two component SF chemical anchoring injection system. A formulation derived from vinylester resin with very high bond strength, developed principally to anchor threaded rods and rebar into concrete. Used for high performance structural applications.
• Suitable for high loads within standard annulus and embedments.
• Fast working times for early loading in time sensitive applications.
• No styrene allows for use indoors and in enclosed spaces.
• Use in wet or flooded environments and fixing holes.
• High durability, resistance to chemicals.
• Used for studs and rebar.
• 10:1 resin available in a variety of cartridge types.
• Fixings in concrete, wood, or other high strength materials.
APPROVALS / REPORTS:
• 13/0041 - ETA Option 1 Cracked Concrete / TR029. Includes flooded holes, and
wet and dry concrete conditions.
• CE Certified 1404-CPR-3043 ZAG, Solvenia.
• R240 Fire Test Report SIGGMA
• Complies with Highways Agency Interim Advice Note 104/15.
• WRAS Approved for use with Potable drinking water*
• LEED tested 2009 EQ c4.1 SCAQMD rule 1168 (2005.)
• VOC A+ Rating (Volatile Organic Content)
• 165 ml | 300 ml | 345 ml | 380 - 410 ml | 825 ml.